Sunday, 5 February 2017

Anyone still out there?

Knock, knock anyone still around in miniature blogging land? It's been so long since I've been here myself I'm a little lost. I hold my hands up I got seduced away by the vastness of Facebook but the grass isn't always greener and I've been missing the old friendliness of the blogging world.So I'm creeping back and trying to recapture a lost blog.

I've still decided to stay young, I'm still playing with my miniature homes. While I've been away they have increased in number and my ideas have changed somewhat, but then they always were ever changing. I've just had a bit of a spring clean of in this blogging home, my the dust had built up after being away so long. I've removed posts I thought no longer relevant and you'll notice my bears have disappeared. My current thinking is to keep this strictly for miniatures, the bigger bears and dolls did seem to out swamp the miniatures last time so thinking I'll give them their own blogging space but admit I'm still uming and arring on that a bit, so its possible the bears could reappear but we'll give just miniatures a try.

Ok if anyone is out there, grab a seat, I'll put the kettle on and we'll give this blog another whirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.